Go on – You know you want to:
Breakfast Ride Potatoes
- At 350 degrees bake 8 medium size potatoes, buttering the tops first. Cool the potatoes overnight in the refrigerator.
- Fry or bake 10 pieces of bacon until they are crisp.
- Dice the potatoes to the desired size.
- Crumble the crisp bacon into the dices potatoes.
- Season the potatoes with: 2 Tbs. paprika, 1 Tbs. onion salt, 1 Tbs. Granulated onion, 1 Tbs. pepper.
- Mix the potatoes in a little oil in a medium heated cast iron skillet until they are browned and hot.
- Ready to serve!