Go on – You know you want to:
Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- ¼ c. Vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. Brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tsp. Beef or chicken instant bouillon
- 1 (3/4 to 1-pound) Pork tenderloin
- In a large pan or plastic bag, combine all ingredients, except tenderloin.
- Add tenderloin. Cover; marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove tenderloin from marinade.
- Grill or broil 30 to 35 minutes at 350ºF or until loin reaches 160º in center. Baste frequently with heated marinade.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice and serve.