Hello to the fans of The Jhon Collector Mysteries in Camp Hill, PA.! Thank YOU for your support!
The news that United States Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy will retire from the highest court in the land and the opportunity for President Donald J. Trump to name his successor has sent shockwaves through the major political parties and the news media. President Trump has made it known that he will select a new nominee for the court and will be selecting from the list of names previously used. For me, there are two names of interest:
- Amy Coney Barrett of Indiana, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Keith Blackwell of Georgia, Supreme Court of Georgia
- Charles Canady of Florida, Supreme Court of Florida
- Steven Colloton of Iowa, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Allison Eid of Colorado, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Britt Grant of Georgia, Supreme Court of Georgia
- Raymond Gruender of Missouri, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Thomas Hardiman of Pennsylvania, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Brett Kavanaugh of Maryland, U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- Raymond Kethledge of Michigan, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Joan Larsen of Michigan, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Mike Lee of Utah, United States Senator
- Thomas Lee of Utah, Supreme Court of Utah
- Edward Mansfield of Iowa, Supreme Court of Iowa
- Federico Moreno of Florida, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Kevin Newsom of Alabama, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- William Pryor of Alabama, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Margaret Ryan of Virginia, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- David Stras of Minnesota, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Diane Sykes of Wisconsin, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Amul Thapar of Kentucky, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Timothy Tymkovich of Colorado, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Robert Young of Michigan, Supreme Court of Michigan (Ret.)
- Don Willett of Texas, Supreme Court of Texas
- Patrick Wyrick of Oklahoma, Supreme Court of Oklahoma
Hello to the fans of The Jhon Collector Mysteries in Broomall, PA.! Thank YOU for your support!
Learn. Know. Understand: https://www.reclaimingnativetruth.com
Hello to the fans of The Jhon Collector Mysteries in Bethel Park, PA.! Thank YOU for your support!
The Silent War.
Several years ago a close friend hit what the British call “a rough patch”, and required assistance while trying to recover financially. After she regained her footing and repaid my assistance she requested that she be allowed to take me out to eat. I agreed and we decided on a restaurant for lunch.
We arrived at a few minutes after eleven in the morning, and I was immediately struck by the majority of the wait staff: Blonde hair and blue eyes. What some might call “A California Blonde” environment.
My friend, I must note, had dark hair, dark eyes, and dark skin.
We waited more than a half hour to be seated. When we were finally seated it took another thirty minutes to get menus, and by that time it was apparent to both of us what was taking place.
My friend, not given to explicit expression of emotion, quietly suggested that we try another restaurant because she had heard good things about it.
We stood, we paused for a moment, and we left.
No one made an effort to stop us or inquire as to why we were leaving without ordering.
The meal we had was very good, and exceeded the expectation for the price. Nothing more was said about the mid-day misfortune, but individually we addressed the matter.
About six months later the restaurant that refused us service issued a press release that it was closing its doors due to an unexplained decline in sales and revenues. The following month another restaurant that was part of the same chain of restaurants closed its doors. The next month two more restaurants in the chain ceased operations.
At one time the restaurant chain boasted of more than a thousand locations across the United States of America. By the time all was said and done the chain had less than a dozen locations.
I learned an important lesson the day my friend and I were discriminated against. I learned that the best response to such experiences is not an emotional outburst, an explicit demand for restitution. I learned that the best response is a silent one in which those responsible for an inexcusable act are denied their day, the opportunity to present themselves as a victim.
The Silent War.
For several years much of the news media has undertaken a war against anyone who does not submit to their agenda, decidedly partisan and political in nature. For several years the war raged on because the targets of the news media responded loudly, furiously, and explicitly. The news media loved it because they were getting what they wanted: Attention. And as any accomplished three-year-old will attest – when you are the center of attention you are in control.
The news media is now losing the war it launched. The reason is simple. A growing number of individuals have decided the best response to the baseless attacks and assaults is no response.
The Silent War.
A recent financial report reveals that The Silent War on the news media is having an effect: The big news media companies, which include ABC News, Gannett, and Digital First Media, are losing money, and are being forced to shutter publications, reduce broadcasts, sell off real estate, and cut jobs.
Of course, none of them will admit to the likely reason for their slow demise.
A few months ago I was invited to an informal gathering of individuals whose company I enjoy. Because they are civil, moral, and decent people who respect others the conversations were low-key and obvious efforts were made to avoid certain topics.
But at a certain point in the proceedings a friend who has been known to lose his patience stood up, adjusted his pants and said, “It may get me thrown out, but I’m going to say it: I no longer listen to, watch, or read the news. Anyone else?”
The conversational floodgates broke, and the confessions came forth, each tempered with reason and justification, due cause and rationale.
The Silent War has begun.
Hello to the fans of The Jhon Collector Mysteries in Bensalem, PA.! Thank YOU for your support!
Time spent learning is time well spent.
Time spent writing is time well spent.
Time spent learning while writing is time well spent, without equal. – James C. Hess
Hello to the fans of The Jhon Collector Mysteries in Altoona, PA.! Thank YOU for your support!
Just because some Social Media platforms allow threats to be posted to their platforms does not make the practice acceptable.
After you send me a threat you will be blocked.